[map addr=”4898-37 Hiyoshi Kiso-town, Kiso-gun, Nagano Prefecture” width=”600px” height=”400px” zoom=”13″]
Venue: KISO cultural park cultural hall
NAGANO, Japan zip 399‐6101
web site:http://www.kisoji.com/kisobunka/index.html (Japanese)
The Nearest station:
- JR Chuoh-honsen line, Kiso-Fukushima Station
From the Nearest station:
- Pick-up bus fromKiso-Fukushima station
- we contact each participant about the departure and arrival time.
- Public BUS fromKiso-Fukushima Station(ONTAKE traffic)
- Getting off the bus station”KISO-BUNKA-KOUEN mae” for “KISO-KOMAKOUGEN-OOHARA”
- It takes about 10 minutes,about 1,500 yen.
◆Air plain from overseas
Gate airport <Nagoya>
- Airport : Chubu Centrair International Airport, Nagoya
- For More detail, click here
How to get train from Intl. airport
- Departure station: Centrair
- Transfer station: Kanayama station
- Take next train: JR Chuo line to Matsumoto/Nagano
- Get off : Kiso-Fukushima station
There are direct connecting trains on the Meitetsu Centrair service to Nagoya Station and Kanayama Station for JR trains to Nakatsugawa and then change to a local train for Kiso-Fukushima or some direct Shinano Express trains from Nagoya stop at Kiso-Fukushima.
Gate airport <Narita-Tokyo Intl.Airport>
Airport : Narita Tokyo New International Airport or Haneda International Airport
Train : from Shinjuku station → Kiso-Fukushima Station
(take JR Chuo line from Shinjuku station)
You can get train information:
Click⇒East Japan Railway Company
or travel company near by your venue will advice to book your transportation.
From the Tokyo (Shinjuku) area
- Shinjuku →（JR East Chuo Line）→Shiojiri→（JR center west line）→Kisofukushima
- about three hours 30 minutes
From the Osaka area
- Shin-Osaka→(TOUKAIDO shinkansen)→Nagoya→（JR center west line ）→Kisofukushima
- about two hours 30 minutes
From the Nagoya area
- Nagoya→（JR center west line ）→Kisofukushima
- about one hour 20 minutes
There is a express bus from Shinjuku (Tokyo area) to Kiso-Fukushima. If you use this line, outward journey will be fine. About return, you have to think which you will take, early departure before Camp program is over, or next morning.
There are some English web site about Kiso area. They will be some help.